Cyber Criminals Beware
- Website Protection
- Conditional Access Policies
- Anti Virus
- EDR (Endpoint Detection and Response)
- MDR (Managed Detection and Response)
- XDR (Extended Detection and Response)
- Configuration Change Tracking
- Process Insights
- Vulnerability Tracking and Remediation
- Phishing and Other Social Engineering Campaigns
- Email Filtering and Protection
- 2FA Management and Implementation
- Business Risk Assessment
Security incident responses are timely and quick, limiting the potential impact.
Cybercrime doesn’t sleep, and neither does ECN security.
ECN works hard to ensure all aspects of your business are protected, from online software to mobile devices.
What Is It?
ECN Security is the cyber security portion of our business. We help with securing computers, phones, servers, software, online SaaS, and more. Security is delivered to both devices and users, so nothing slips through.
Why Do I Need It?
Cyber crimes are on the rise, and a breach of your business can cost money, erase customer trust, and more. In most cases, the biggest risk to your business is employees– and that is where we start.
ECN Security Requires
- ECN Manage
Need More Info?
Get a quote today on the right IT support plan for your company, customized for your needs, based on the number of employees you have and the services you require.